All parents, staff and community are automatic members of the Haggerston School Association.
Our aim is to work in partnership with the school to create and support opportunities to involve parents, carers and pupils in building a stronger school community. Our sole target for the HSA is that everything we do should have a benefit to the pupils and school.
- We are a way for parents to get more involved in school life
- We help organise school events
- We support the fundraising endeavours in the school
- We promote and facilitate students entrepreneurial talents, matching the fundin
- they raise for all their own projects
Can you help with upcoming events, organising, supporting, fundraising, or serving tea,?
- Support the school and pupils
- End of term event
- Future fundraising ideas
For any enquiries about the HSA, please contact the school directly and leave a message for Jenny Haynes (HSA) at reception or email: HSA@haggerston.hackney.sch.uk