L18 – L22
Job Start: September 2019
We wish to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher to play a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding school.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
Working within a team of two full-time and one part-time Deputy Headteachers, the specific responsibilities will depend on the particular skills and experience you can bring to the role, as well as the needs of the school next year.
We are looking for someone who:
- can demonstrate that they have made a difference to standards of teaching, learning and achievement in their current post
- has a proven record of successful leadership
- is tenacious about holding others to account and expects the highest of themselves
- is an outstanding communicator, able to inspire and motivate others
- is passionate and committed to ensuring that every child is able to achieve at the highest level
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
Visits to the school are encouraged and will be held at 9am to 10am on Wednesday 24th April 2019. Please contact the HR Department to arrange this.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: Friday 3rd May 2019, 12 noon
Interview and Assessment: Wednesday 8th May 2019